Reader’s Choice – Top 20 MeckMom IdeasPosted by MeckMom on Jan 9, 2010 in Best of MeckMom | 1 comment
Happy 2010, everyone! Thanks for putting up with my month-long hiatus as I enjoyed some quality holiday time with my family. I have loads of tips to share with you this year and I’m anxious to get started.
I thought I’d kick things off this year by featuring some of the best ideas from the past several years. Back in November, I asked you guys to submit your favorite MeckMom ideas so I could create a quick reference guide for new readers. Thankfully, you guys were very generous in your replies. I’ve compiled your comments and emails and created a quick list of your 20 top favorites. They’re not in any particular order (mostly because I’m too lazy to figure out which ones got the most votes) but they’ll be a great reference for any new MeckMom readers. So, if you’ve got a friend or family member that could use a quick shot of organizing tips this new year, I hope you’ll pass this post on.
Speaking of which, I’m not sure if you noticed, but I now have a Facebook fan page devoted entirely to all things MeckMom. On it I post links to all my new posts, random quick tips, link to posts from my archives, as well as links to other websites I find fun and helpful. I also have a Twitter page that feeds from my Facebook posts. If you’re interested in joining me on Facebook or Twitter, I’d love to have you. Just click here to become a fan – MeckMom’s Facebook Page or MeckMom’s Twitter Page.
- Wanda Witch: The Ultimate Halloween Party
- The Mom Game Plan Chart
- The Family ‘Big Board’
- The Important Documents Binder
- Cheap and Easy Birthday Party Gift
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Easier Hair Styling
- Scripture Stickers – Helping Your Kids Connect with Their Scriptures
- Under-bed Daily Clothes Organizer
- Easy Idea for Managing Kid Towels
- Labeling – Key to Kitchen Organization
- Fast Fridge Fix
- Quick and Easy Reward System for Kids
- Adorable, Easy Hair – Pixie Flips
- An Easy Way to Keep Homework Organized and Out of the Way
- Keep Your Car Cleaner with this Under-the-Seat Solution
- A Simple Way to Control Mail Clutter
- Creative Discipline for Kids
- Quick & Easy Hair Accessory Solution
- Control Pantry Mess for Less Than $30
- Fun Kid Birthday Traditions
Thanks for all your fabulous feedback over the years, guys. I look forward to another great year of finding simple solutions to make everyday life a little easier…and passing them on to you!